Thursday, April 21, 2011

You've GOT to Be Kidding Me!

You will never guess my morning. I wake up and take my shower and went downstairs to fix breakfast. I was craving some cereal and then realized the milk was sour. So i made a bagel and went back upstairs to eat. I turned on my computer like I do every morning and there is a message saying "no bootable device." GREATTTTT! I finished getting ready so I could go to the tech center at school before class. The guy said he couldn't do anything because he thinks the hard drive went bad...I've only had it a month or more!! So this weekend I will be fussing with Sam's club to fix it. I was so upset because I lost all of my files and itunes! It was a very trying morning and by 8:30 I was ready to throw in the towel. I kept truckin' and made it through the VERY long school day. Now I am exhausted!! This week Nick added himself as a follower to the blog and it nearly made me cry. It is hard to understand eating disorders and can be hard to accept that you or someone you love has one. He has learned a lot and his support means the world to me because for a while there I thought he just ignored the fact that I had a disease. He shows me more and more everyday that he is learning about my struggles. I love him so much and all of my other followers and supporters. I couldn't do this without you!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment