Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just My Luck

Just like last Wednesday I had a ton of things to do today and got interrupted with work calling me. I had a mountain of laundry a few homework assignments and shopping I needed to get done. On my way to meet my cousin for lunch work calls and needs me there like right that second. I made them wait. I really don't like when they call at the very last minute and need me to be there right away. Just because I am available to work doesn't mean I am home waiting for them to call. But, I talked to my mom about it and she assured me that it is ok for me to simply say I can't be there until a certain time. That made me feel a lot better because ED was making me feel like a bad worker because I wasn't there the minute they needed me.

After work I was able to get some of the shopping done that I needed to do and went back to my dad's to finish my laundry. I still haven't finished one of my homework assignments, but it isn't due until 5:00 tomorrow, so I will work on it at school. ED is giving me a little heck for it, but I am doing my best to ignore him, because I know I will get it done. I got 20 minutes of Zumba in tonight, it felt really good. Of course, it wasn't long enough for ED and to him did nothing for my body. I had a lot going on today and didn't get all of my snacks in so I know that I can't do too much activity because that would take away the calories that my body NEEDS to operate and keep me alive. Tomorrow is my really long day of classes, I am excited for art class though. I really enjoy art, but I am very hard on myself and get very upset when my projects don't turn out the way I expect. One night I actually called my mom crying because I was so upset with my work. Hopefully tomorrow won't be that bad!

ALSO!!!! Thank you to the anonymous donor to team EDucate, I appreciate your support so much! Love you who ever you are!!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment