Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Good Morning, Panic

The plan for today was to sleep in a little bit, work on my homework and stay in my jammies all day. Think it happened? Of course not. That is the life of being a substitute teacher though I suppose, you can never make plans. As soon as I got called in to work my heart started racing and my hands began shaking. All I could think about was the 30 pages I needed to read for history, take my history quiz, a long art chapter to outline, 2 web resource summaries and an assignment for my science and mathematics class that I didn't even look at yet!! In my mind that was an entire day's worth. There was no way it would all get done, I would be so tired from staying up late. I got ready and packed some homework to take with me in case I had the chance to work on it. I didn't end up getting a chance to work on it at work, but I had a great time at work. I got to work with the infants and they are so precious. I love working with them and am excited to be a mommy some day. When six o'clock rolled around I was more than happy to be baby-less! When I got home, I opened up the windows and back door to let in some sunshine and fresh air. That alone made me feel better about everything. I got out a recipe I cut out of a magazine and made a yummy pasta dinner. Cooking a good meal for myself after a long day of work made me really proud. I still had a LOT to get done, but I took the time I needed to give myself a good dinner. After dinner I started my homework. It went much faster than I expected. I ended up getting a 100 on my history quiz and finishing all of my homework before 9. I am soooo tired right now. Tomorrow is a really long day of classes! Being busy is ED's nightmare, I am so motivated and focused to get things done when I am busy that he is weak and I don't give him the time of day. I wish it was as easy to ignore him on days when I'm not busy! Hope you all had a wonderful day!!

Stay Strong and Beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment